Two more days until I go off to Santa Cruz again - I have almost all of my scheduled posts done. I think...
* Read email and blog posts, then wrote Follow-Up Friday - Interesting and Helpful Reader Comments.
* Worked on the syllabus material, and edited the presentation some more, for next Saturday's talk, got it done, PDFed, and put on Dropbox for safekeeping. I need to edit them at least one more time.
* Wrote two blog posts for the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog - one for the Newsletter and one for the Research Group summary.
* Wrote a Surname Saturday post and a SNGF post. Answered some email. Then worked on Received my Mitochondrial DNA Test Results from Family Tree DNA.
* Worked in the database for awhile - added some content and source citations for some Dill and other related families, from American Ancestors, Ancestry, and Find A Grave.
* Went in at 5:20 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, eat dinner, water the front plants. Online at 6:20 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of and Eclectica posts, then worked in the database for 45 minutes.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, and read my book. Pads won 2-1 over D-backs, now 33-34, only 4 games out of first place. We go on Saturday night.
* Online at 9:30 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours. Blog posts written = 6.