This was a pretty typical genealogy Wednesday - a CVGS meeting, some blogging, and some database work.
* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 256: Grace and Bess at the Lake and then CGSSD Meeting on Saturday, 18 May - Jamie Mayhew on the FamilySearch Wiki and set it for later. Researched and wrote Finding Isaac Seaver (1823-1901) in Ancestry.com Record Collections and set it for the afternoon.
* Printed off several articles for Shirley on New York, ate lunch at home, watched a bit of the Padres game (we won 8-4 over Orioles) and went off to the library at 11:30 a.m for the CVGS Computer Group meeting. We had 11, but no real interesting sites.
* Home by 2 p.m. to read, then worked with scanned images to get them into the Ancestral Files on my computer. Found lots of them to do!
* Worked in the database adding content and sources for the Hildreths. Wrote The Genealogy Guys Podcast Celebrates its 250th Episode.
* Went in for dinner, watched TV news, did my chores (dishes, trash out, laundry) and was online again at 7 p.m. Worked in the database adding content and sources, and deleted some extraneous people.
* Added to the Best Of and NGS posts, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Google+ and Ancestry changed their face today!
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.