It was a stay-at-home Tuesday, with a Padres win, so a pretty good day because I got a significant task completed.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Tuesday's Tip - Check Out the New York Town Guide for Locality Records.
* Worked on the Blogging presentation for Saturday for most of the morning and afternoon, breaking only for lunch. Got it about 95% completed, need a final edit and sanity check.
* Researched and wrote Does the MyHeritage Record Detective Find My Isaac Seaver Search Results? No.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, eat dinner and read my book. Pads won it 3-2 over the Orioles in the 9th inning, scoring two runs. Now 17-21 on the season.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of and NGS posts, then worked in the database adding sources and content. Found some obituaries on GenealogyBank that lead to adding about 70 Seaver folks to the database, between the obits, census records, SSDI, and AMTs.
* Checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.