Some blogging, finalized my presentation, an abortive lunch trip, and the Padres lost. Drat.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - 1850 U.S. Census Record for Henry White Family and then Survey of Genealogy Database Software Usage and set it for later.
* Left at 10:45 a.m. for the retiree lunch, but the restaurant was closed. Saw nobody else...so I went shopping at Office Depot for mailing labels and a new stapler (lost the other one, had it probably 30 years, don't know where). The smog test place was busy, so came home by 12 noon.
* Had lunch, then worked on and published Ancestry.com Changes Search Results Page Format. Posted CVGS Newsletter for May 2013 Published and CVGS Research Group Review for May 2013.
* Worked on the Blogging presentation for Saturday, added two slides and edited it a bit. Done (I think).
* Wrote a blog post for Friday morning because I have a medical appointment.
* We left at 4:50 p.m. for the trolley, ate at the Tin Fish, and suffered through a 6-2 Padres loss to Washington. Drat, we're 2-3, Padres are 18-22.
* Home by 10:10 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.