Second day of May - it hit 96 F here on my weather station in Chula Vista. Stayed home and worked on genealogy.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - 1870 U.S. Census Record for Henry White Family and one for next week also.
* Worked in MyHeritage for quite a while - got the S-L tree synced to the second MH site, and tried to restore the big tree in FTB with no success.
* Wrote My Target NGS 2013 Conference Sessions - Wednesday, 8 May and went in for lunch and watched the Padres game. We won 4-2 over the Cubs, so now 11-17.
* Online at 2 p.m., Wrote three blog posts on http://cvgencafe.blogspot.com and posted one as CVGS Program Summary - "Searching Ancestry.com Effectively."
* Answered email, checked Facebook, read the new online book, and called for dinner. Watched the news until 6, did my chores, and back online.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and worked on the CVGS Newsletter. 90% done - just need the May program article.
* Checked Facebook and Google+, watched one of Tanner's webcasts, and worked on Seaver in the Michigan Death Certs (got through #40 of 124). Added sources and content.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.