The first of May. I backed up some files last night to the external drive, and will do more tonight.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 254: Devier J. Smith in Concordia, Kansas, 1885 and another one for next week.
* Got the MyHeritage news notice about the census records, and wrote MyHeritage Adds 1790 to 1930 United States Census Records. Worked in MyHeritage to gather screens for the next post.
* Had lunch, left at 11:30 a.m. for the bank and the library for the CVGS Board meeting. Left at 2:15 p.m.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, then wrote Using MyHeritage Record Matches for 1900 U.S. Census Records.
* Checked Facebook and Google+ and answered some email.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the Padres game, eat dinner, read the paper and my book, and did my chores. Pads lost 6-2 to the Cubs, so now 10-17.
* Online at 8 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and then started the May CVGS Newsletter. Got two pages done, and need to do more tomorrow.
* Fiddled around in MyHeritage. Decided to dump my "new" database because it caused problems. Tried to create a new project and sync it to the existing big tree on MyHeritage and the damn thing wouldn't work. No clue what to do. Read the manual and it didn't help much. Shoot. Wasted 45 minutes.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.