It was an all-genealogy day up until dinner time...then Tami and the grandgirls came to visit.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Follow-Up Friday - Interesting Reader Comments on Genea-Musings Posts.
* Wrote My Target NGS 2013 Conference Sessions - Thursday, May 9 and two more to finish the week, then wrote two Surname Saturday posts and two other posts for next week.
* Answered email, and worked on the Woolley family in Massachusetts - found an NEHGR article about the family and sourced the data in my database.
* Wrote Q&A About MyHeritage Census Records and Record Matches and then the SNGF post because we'll be busy on Saturday with the girls.
* Read a bit, almost dozed at the keyboard, watered the front yard, started trimming the front lawn but ran out of weed eater cord. Rats.
* Tami called, and we met them at Lolita's for dinner. Haven't seen the girls for five weeks, seems like they've grown. Audrey turned 5 last week.
* Home by 6:30 p.m. to play with the girls, got them set up with the TV, then watched the Padres game. Got Lolo into the shower, and both ready for bed at 8:30 p.m. Two books, four strawberries, one bandaid, two potty calls, some singing and talking, and they finally passed out before 10.
* Pads won 7-6 over D-backs, now 12-17, 6-7 at home, 6-10 on the road. Checked email, blogs, Facebook while watching the end of the game. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.