This blog went missing for three nights - the grandgirls came on Friday night and I did no genealogy until the left on Sunday night, other than reading. I did finish the CVGS Newsletter and the Blogging handout on Sunday, subject to one more edit.
On Monday, it was a fairly full genealogy day until we went to the Padres game.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Amanuensis Monday - Probate Records of Edward Carr (1669-1712) of Jamestown, R.I. and then Changes to the Evidence Analysis Process Map in GPS and set it for later.
* Was on the Mondays with Myrt Hangout On Air at 9 a.m., but didn't contribute a lot. Printed off about half of the NGS syllabus articles I wanted. Tried to save individual handouts as a PDF but that wasn't allowed. So I printed off a bunch of them - kind of defeats the pupose of providing a digital handout, I think. I would rather be able to open an individual handout and print it than have to search through the 70 mb 584 page syllabus and find the talk I want and then print it. Oh well.
* Edited the CVGS newsletter and the Blogging handout for SOCCGS and sent the latter to David.
* Researched and wrote SuperSearch Matches on MyHeritage.com.
* Gathered the CVGS newsletter publishing bag and went off at 2:20 p.m. for the UPS Store and made the 40 copies, mailed 25 of them. Then to the bank and Rite Aid for a Mother's Day card for Linda and couldn't find a stapler to buy. Our good stapler has been lost...
* Checked Facebook, Google+, and printed off the rest of the NGS handouts. Have a stack over 1.5 inches thick with no staples.
* Did some chores, and we packed up and left at 5 p.m. for the Black Angus for dinner, the trolley to Petco, and were in our seats by 6:40 for the 7:10 p.m. Padres game. Pads won 5-0 over the Marlins. Now 14-18 overall, 7-8 at home, 7-10 on the road. We've won 9 of the last 12 to overcome the 5-15 start.
* Home by 10:40 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
I will be at NGS 2013 in Las Vegas until we return on Sunday, so this blog will probably be dormant until then. I will try to have material from NGS on Genea-Musings, assuming I can get wi-0fi in the hotel lobby (it costs like $11 in the room).