Only 18 more days until Jamboree!!! I looked at the schedule today...
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Amanuensis Monday - Probate Records of John Kenyon (1647-1732) of Westerly, R.I. and then researched and wrote Massachusetts Land Records, 1620-1986 Available on FamilySearch - Digital Microfilm.
* Started up Legacy, downloaded the latest update, and nosed around in it for awhile. Checked Facebook and Ancestry's new databases (nothing new...).
* Printed off the CVGS SOP for the Seminar committee and went off to John's house for the SOP meeting at 1 p.m.
* Home by 3:15 p.m. to read, then checked the Legacy user forum and wrote When Will Legacy Family Tree Version 8 be Available? Watched the latest Legacy webinar on Land Records - pretty good. Answered some email.
* Went in to watch TV news, and have dinner. Filled the bird feeders.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, then worked in the database a bit, finding vital and census record for people, and adding sources when possible.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and then read my book. Pads beat Cardinals 4-2. Pads now 21-23, 13-10 at home, 8-13 on the road. 16-8 in the last 24 after a 5-15 start.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.