Next Tuesday is my New England talk at NSDCGS...I'd better edit it some more to add more pictures and have fewer words.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tuesday's Tip - "Mondays with Myrt" Hangouts on Air on Google+ and YouTube and Review: "Tracing Your Colonial American Ancestors" Special Magazine and set it for later.
* Did some more Richmond research, added some people and a few dates/notes/sources to the database.
* Had lunch, and left at 12:35 p.m. for the Dentist office for my cleaning. Home by 2:15.
* Read, then wrote Dear Randy - How Do I Research My German Ancestors? in hopes that readers will comment. Several did, with useful information.
* Watched the LVUG YouTube from last week. Pretty good.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, and we had dinner. Worked in the rose beds for over an hour, cutting back and weeding. Only 5 rose pricks to my knowledge.
* Came in at 7:10 p.m. just in time for the Padres game. Read the paper, then my book, finished it and did the dishes. Padres lost to Cards 10-2 - a yawner. I shoulda done some research...
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.
Post a Comment