It wasn't much of a genealogy day, but I got several things accomplished.
* Read email and blogs, updated Best of the Genea-Blogs - 12 to 18 May 2013 and set it for early afternoon.
* Went to church at 9:30 a.m., home by 11:30 a.m. forgot about the Scanfest. Drat.
* Added some sources and content for one of the Richmond families in my database, from ancestry and FamilySearch. There's more to do on their children.
* Went in at 1 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and take a nap. Took several naps! Padres won 13-4 going away. Did some outside chores, and put our 4th mouse in the trash - the "sticky" traps work well, but it takes awhile for the victim to die. Ate dinner watching TV news.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, answer email, and then worked in Evidentia for two hours. Managed to get one study done and a report created.
* Edited my New England genealogy talk syllabus and sent it off to Tom.
* Worked some more on two of the Richmond children, adding content and sources. Found a neat obituary for one of them. Checked Facebook, added to the new Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.