This was a decent genealogy day, and then my Padres won again. Cool!
* Read email and blogs - wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 252: Devier David Carringer in 1889 and then First Look at FamilySearch Family Tree Stories and set it for later. Got the MyHeritage news and posted MyHeritage Releases Family Tree Builder 7.0 - New Features are Sync System and Record Matches immediately. Then wrote CGSSD Meeting on Saturday, 20 April on Cloud Computing and set it for mid-afternoon. Writing over...
* Left at 11:10 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds, then the bank and to the library for the CVGS Computer Group meeting. We had 11, and I used the projector to show some of the websites discussed.
* Stopped to get a haircut, and home by 2:15 p.m. Read, checked Facebook, then got into Pat's HOA on FamilySearch and demonstrated Photos and Stories. Read Google Plus, and went in at 5 p.m. to put out the trash, watch TV news, read the paper, and eat dinner.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then worked in MyHeritage Record Matches some more - did the last 10 California Death Index matches and then worked though some of the 1940 US Census matches.
* Went in after 7 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, read my book, and check email and blogs on my iPhone. Game over at 10:55 p.m. and Pads won 7-2 to sweep the Dodgers, now 5-10; hitting better, pitching well.
* Online to read, add to the Best Of post and write this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.