It was another genealogy day, but without the interruption of horror on the streets, and another Padres win tonight.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tuesday's Tip - Ancestry International Marriage Records are Free from April 16 to 21.
* Noted that FamilySearch format had changed, so explored, made screen captures, and wrote FamilySearch Unveils Their New Website Design. Captured more screens for the Stories feature which i'll write about on Wednesday. Added captions to the rest of the Photos too.
* Answered some email, messed around in RootsMagic a bit, had lunch, and wrote Family Tree Magazine's 40 Best Genealogy Blogs for 2013.
* Worked in the database, using the MyHeritage Record Matches for the California Death Index. Managed to confirm or reject the last 120, and added content and sources to the database. Also added some spouses for some of those folks.
* Went in at 3:15 p.m. to watch the news, read the paper and take a nap. Back online at 4:45 p.m. to work more in the California Death Index matches. Then called for dinner at 5:45, and back online at 6:15 to finish off the California Death Index matches.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres/Dodgers game, read the paper, then the San Diego Journal of History issues I got last week, and check email/blogs/FB on the iPhone. Padres beat Dodgers 9-2, now 4-10 on the season, 3-2 against Dodgers.
* Online at 10:20 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post and write this post.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.