This was not a total genealogy day, but the best one since the season started.
* I was up early and out to the clinic to get my blood work done at 7 a.m. Home by 7:30 to eat breakfast, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - 1850 U.S. Census for Samuel Vaux Family.
* Worked in the Ontario marriages on Ancestry to capture data and sources for Kemp (not many) and Sovereign, (quite a few) marriages. So that's done. Worked in the Research Log for Richman and Vaux.
* Wrote Is FamilySearch De-emphasizing Genealogical Research? before leaving at 1:30 p.m. for Liz's office for our financial review. 2012 was a pretty good year! Drove home through San Diego, past 30th Street house. Home by 4 p.m. to read, then went in at 4:15 to watch the news and take a nap. Ate dinner, read the paper and watched more news.
* Online at 6 p.m., and wrote Donna Moughty's Ireland Research Trip in October 2013. Then edited the Ancestry presentation for CVGS next week. Checked Facebook, and added some Research Log data in RootsMagic.
* Confirmed 36 more Find A Grave matches using MyHeritage Record Matches, only 77 left to do! Added some content and many sources.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.