I was up early with the Boston manhunt and left the TV on all day, drifting by occasionally while I was in the genea-cave. Also had the radio on all day.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Follow-Up Friday - Interesting and Helpful Reader Comments and then FamilySearch Research Wiki, Videos, Getting Started Just Two Clicks Away Now.
* Decided to write more about how I search on FamilySearch, so spun out How I Search on FamilySearch - Post 1: Global Searches, How I Search on FamilySearch - Post 2: Searching a Specific Indexed Record Collection and How I search on FamilySearch - Post 3: Browsing a Specific Record Collection over the next three hours or so.
* Wrote the Surname Saturday post, and went in at about 4 to watch the end of the manhunt. We went to Lolita's for dinner, and were back before 6 to see that he had been captured.
* Worked on the SNGF post, answered some emails, and checked Facebook too.
* Went in at 7 p.m. to watch the Padres/Giants game. Read the new Family Tree Magazine and my book. Pads lost 3-2 in the 9th. Rats. Now 5-11.
* Online at 10:20 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post and write this post. 8 blog posts today!
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours (with no online research to speak of).