Three more days left in April...then we're off to NGS in May, SCGS Jamboree in June, and I have several presentations coming up each month.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Surname Saturday - BARRON (Ireland > colonial Massachusetts) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - A Research Problem and Lessons Learned and set it for after noon.
* Left at 10:30 a.m. for the SDGS Library to look at their books for sale - too expensive for me, and nothing I had to have (although Bond's Watertown would have been nice, but $60). Sat in on the last half of Chris's RootsMagic monthly class, and helped Miriam fix her database.
* Home by 12:30 p.m. to eat lunch, then worked on the New England presentation to be given at NSDCGS on 28 May. Got it done, but it needs more pictures and fewer words. Also updated the syllabus.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch TV, and take a nap. Briefly only at 5 p.m. to read, then back in recliner to eat dinner, watch the Padres game, read the paper, read my book, check stuff on the iPhone, water the plants, get Ruth's mail, and do the dishes during commercials. Pads fell behind 5-0 in the 2nd, went ahead 6-5 in the 4th, behind 7-6 in the 5th, tied it in the 7th, and won it 8-7 in the 12th. Pads now have won 3 straight, are 8-15 on the season, 4-7 at home, 4-8 on the road.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write thisp ost.
Genealogy today was 6.5 hours, of which 0 was research.