I did some useful work today - scanning, organizing, and entering content and sources. And my Padres won, so I'm right with the world!
* Read email and blogs, finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 21 to 27 April 2013 and got it set for after noon.
* We went off to church at 9:25 a.m., had great talk with George about genealogy and DNA after the service.
* Home by 11:30 a.m. to get into Miriam's Scanfest. Got my pile of documents scanned - did the Smith deeds, Richman/Rich marriage, the William Knapp 1856 death, the Jonathan White 1850 probate record pages, and several pictures. Need to name them appropriately, and get them into ancestral file folders. Chatted with the group too.
* Went in at 1:20 p.m. to watch the Padres game, and read the paper. Had a nap too.v Pads won 6-4, for a series sweep of the Giants. Pads now have won 4 straight, are 9-15, 5-7 at home, 4-8 on the road.
* Online at 4:30 p.m. to read, check Facebook, answer email, and did a little research for a correspondent.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, watched TV news. Back online at 6:30 p.m. to mess with my template, then transferred a bunch of photos from Pictures to ancestor files and renamed them in Ancestor Files. Hundreds!
* Opened up MyHeritage and started on the Interment.net Record Matches. Got 36 of 59 done, actually did more because I found other family members - I wonder why those weren't on the list? Added almost 100 source citations too.
* Stated the next Best Of post, read blogs, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.