NGS in Las Vegas is coming up in two and a half weeks.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Surname Saturday - WHEELER (England > Colonial Massachusetts) posted, and left at 8:10 a.m. for UCSD in La Jolla for the CGSSD meeting.
* Sat in on the RootsMagic user group, and learned very little. Then Gary did his Cloud Genealogy talk - I helped some with FamilySearch changes.
* Home by 12:45 p.m to note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Tell Us a Childhood Memory posted. Read email and blogs, checked Facebook.
* Went in at 1:15 p.m. to watch TV sports, take a nap. Good one!
* Online again at 3 p.m. to read, then worked in my files trying to get as much of the scanned documents into the right Ancestral folders. I need to copy some of the transcriptions into the database events, and attach images. Found lots of goodies! Next is organizing the photos before I put them on the FS Family Tree.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m., watched the news, then the Padres/Giants game, read the paper, finished my book, worked on the iPhone a bit too. Pads lost 2-0.
* Online at 9 p.m. to work in the Find A Grave matches on MyHeritage, confirmed 32 more, only 45 left to do!
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.