This was a different spring Sunday - church, a visit to a cemetery and a reception, and then research.
* Read email and blogs, got Best of the Genea-Blogs - 14 to 20 April 2013 ready to post.
* Off to church at 9:25 a.m., talked to John a bit, and home by 11:30 a.m. Ate lunch, watched TV, and read blogs/email until 1:20 p.m.
* We left for the Home of Peace Cemetery in San Diego. I Googled it and made a map - it's on the south side of Mt. Hope, with the entrance off of Imperial. We attended the unveiling of the gravestone of our dear neighbor, Kurt Sax, who died a year ago. He was buried next to his in-laws. Then we went to the Temple for a reception and sat with Larry and Eva, and talked about genealogy a bit also.
* We were home by 4:30 p.m., and I watched TV and took a nap, we ate dinner watching the news, and I did the dishes and watered the front plants.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, checked Facebook and Google Plus, then finished up the last 45 Record Matches on MyHeritage for Find A Grave. Also found some obituaries and other info for some of the persons. Added lots of content and about 150 sources.
* Started the next Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.