I had lots of genealogy fun today!!! Writing, searching, FSFTing, adding sources, transcribing...it seems like the fun never ends some days.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - 1860 U.S. Census for Ranslow Smith Family and 2013 About.com Readers Choice Awards in Genealogy and CVGS Spring Seminar is Saturday, 30 March - Featuring CeCe Moore on DNA.
* Edited many of my to-do list items to reflect what I did at the FHL.
* Downloaded and read the new Internet Genealogy magazine, and worked on printing out my DNA results for Saturday.
* Added sources for the South Petherton families that I gathered at the FHL. Added some deed sources for Samuel Vaux.
* Noted that Problems with John Richman's (1788-1867) Line in FamilySearch Family Tree posted (written last night).
* Worked more in the FamilySearch Family Tree adding content using RootsMagic. Got sleepy...but didn't take a nap! Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV (NCAA basketball), read the paper, and eat dinner.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of and RootsTech Review posts, check in on Facebook, then added data to some New Jersey ancestors by systematically going through the New Jersey Calendar of Wills on Ancestry.com.
* Worked for about an hour in the Find A Grave entries using MyHeritage Record Match - confirmed 30 entries, rejected one. Added over 100 source entries today. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.