Two more days and the first quarter of the year is over. Lots of fun days so far! More to come.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Follow-Up Friday - Interesting and Helpful Reader Comments.
* Answered some emails...then worked in FindMyPast looking at the databases and trying to find Richmans in Wiltshire in civil registration.
* Wrote Dear Randy - Why Does LDS Church Exert So Much Control over Genealogy? Lots of responses to this in comments, on Facebook, on Google +.
* Wrote two Surname Saturday posts, then searched for some families of Richmond daughters in the 20th century. Added spouses and children, and sources.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, eat dinner.
* Online again at 7 p.m. to search for Richmans in Wiltshire in FamilySearch Genealogies, then wrote the SNGF post and then worked in Find A Grave using the MyHeritage record matches - confirmed 34 more entries, down to 184 now. Checked Facebook, wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.5 hours.