It was a busy genealogy day - did a presentation at CVGS and blogged a lot.
* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 249: Randy and DearMYRTLE at RootsTech. Wrote FHISO and GEDCOM X Musings and set it for later in the morning.
* Packed up at 11 a.m. and off to McDonalds for lunch, then the library to get books and go to CVGS meeting. Got there at 11:30, and had the laptop set up by 11:45. Got started about 12:40 p.m. and finished by 1:30 p.m. doing "Randy's Spring Break Vacation" with news of my research at the FHL and attending the RootsTech conference.
* Home by 2 p.m. to read, then wrote How Can I Resolve This Evidence Conflict? Updated the RootsTech review. Checked Facebook and Google Plus, and answered email.
* Went in at 5:15 to read the paper, watch TV news and eat dinner. Took the trash out, watered the front plants, and washed the dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote a post for Thursday. Then worked in Find A Grave matches on MyHeritage (did 16, down to 248 pending), and added a bunch of content and sources to the database. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.