This was a full genealogy day, but different from most of mine.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1845 Deed of Seth Sprague to Samuel Vaux in Aurora, N.Y. posted (written Sunday).
* Packed up the laptop, the handouts, and turned off the computer (scheduled power outage from 9 a.m. to noon). Left at 9:05 a.m. for the OASIS class in Mission Valley.
* Got set up in new room - 14 seats instead of 10, got my roster, and 13 students came for the first session. A lively group! Started at 10:15, finished at 12:15 p.m. Whew!
* Headed for home, turned computer on, ate lunch, noted that RootsTech 2013 - Live-Streamed Sessions posted.
* Gathered the CVGS papers and out the door at 1:45 p.m. for John's house and the Bylaws review committee. That lasted until 4:45 and I had a little nap, I think... Almost done with the task.
* Home at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, then we took dinner to Lynn and alan, and stopped at Coldstone on the way home.
* Home at 6:45 p.m. to read, check Facebook, answer emails, write a post for Tuesday, and do a little cleanup work in the database. Looked for Newton births in Sutton MA where they should be, but they're not in the VR book. Hmmm, wonder where they were born!
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.