We were away for friday and Saturday, so I didn't journal those days. I had a good genealogy day today, though!
1) Friday, 1 March:
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Follow-Up Friday - Helpful and Useful Reader Comments posted.
* Packed up the laptop, projector and other stuff for our road trip to Huntington Beach. We left at 10:30 a.m., stopped in Laguna Beach for lunch at Johnny Rocket's, and got to the hotel by 2:15 p.m. in HB.
Went to Tami's at 4 p.m. to see the family, and after the girls gymnastics class, we went to the HB Pier for a walk and dinner at Ruby's out at the end of the pier. It was a long walk for Linda with her walker. Great food, but Linda and the girls got stuck in the elevator after dinner. Back to Tami's to get the girls down, and we left at 9 p.m. for the hotel.
* Checked my email and noted Review: Legacy QuickGuide on Researching Your Loyalist Ancestors posted on time in the afternoon. Went to bed by 10:30 p.m.
Genealogy this day was 3.0 hours.
2) Saturday, 2 March:
* Up early for me, read email and blogs, and we had the hotel breakfast and left at 7:20 a.m. for the HB library for the OCCGS BASH. Got set up, talked to a bunch of folks including Brian S, and did my two talks in the morning.
* Ate lunch in the exhibit room, and talked to the exhibitors. Attended the 3rd session on Maps, and pretty much slept through it - exhausted! Browsed in the library during the 4th talk, and then read email and blogs, noting that Surname Saturday - COLE (England > Massachusetts) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Social Media Genealogy Meme posted.
* Linda picked me up at 3:30 p.m., and we headed for home. She drove to San Clemente and I drove the rest of the way. We stopped in National City for dinner at El Pollo Loco, and home by 6:15 p.m.
* Got unpacked, and read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, tried to add Find A Grave content and sources and was sleepy. Went to be before 9 p.m. - unheard of!
Genealogy this day was 7.0 hours.
3) Sunday, 3 March:
* Read email and blogs, finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 24 February to 2 March 2013 post.
* We left for church at 9:30 a.m., visited Ruthie afterwards, and were home by 12 noon for lunch. Wrote two CV Genealogy Cafe posts.
* Decided to work in the New Hampshire Birth, marriage and death records on FamilySearch, adding content and sources for Seaver folks. I had most of the marriages sourced already, and some of the births, but few of the deaths. I'm only through the first 20 death listings, so there's more to do. A pretty good showing - added over 140 source citations, found one female married name, and added some children of Seaver girls.
* Went in to watch TV, read the paper, eat dinner, and wash the dishes. Back online at 7:15 p.m. to read, then wrote two posts for Monday. Checked in on Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today 7.0 hours.