I accomplished quite a bit genealogy-wise today - it was a full day at the keyboard...
* Before I woke up, 136 Hours of Genealogy Classes Available on FamilyTreeWebinars.com posted.
* While reading email and blogs, Creating the Land Record Source Citation in Family Tree Maker 2012 posted (written last night).
* Saw the notice that FamilySearch Family Tree was open to everyone, so researched and wrote FamilySearch Family Tree Open for Everyone. Then watched Myrt's HOA from last night.
* Noted that the 23andMe site now had my Ancestral Composition data, so researched and posted My 23andMe DNA Test Results - Post 1.
* Decided to do something else after all of that blogging, so I worked on the income taxes for several hours! About 60% done.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m. to read the paper, eat dinner and watch TV news.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to try to get into Myrt's Hangout on air but couldn't, so worked in the database - got through the Colby names, adding content and source citations.
* Worked on finding the LAC Canada census images (only 1851, and 1881 on on LAC it seems. Crafted source citation for 1881 census on LAC and added to the database.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.