February is 3/4 in the bag...what will the last week bring? Cold and showery here today...I stayed home and did genealogy fun stuff. Finally unplugged my left ear too!
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - 1880 U.S. Census Record for D J Smith Family and then researched and wrote Is This my Cousin in the FindMyPast Criminal and Prisoner Collection?
* Worked on the four handouts for the OASIS course starting on 4 March. Need to edit the presentations too soon, then copy the handouts next week. Answered some email too.
* Worked a bit in the new Family Tree Builder, imported a smaller database to test the features.
* Wrote Speakers/Topics at Huntington Beach BASH on 2 March 2013.
* Watched the DearMYRTLE Hangout about Evidentia - looks like Ed has fixed it well. Did a little homework research, but found nothing useful.
* Researched and wrote Finding Pennsylvania Donation District Land Maps after realizing I couldn't recall where I found the Martin Carringer map. Found it, and more, and then noticed the Cornelius Feather entry on the same map!
* Went in to watch TV, read the paper, eat dinner, and do chores.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and then worked in Ancestry, American Ancestors and Find A Grave adding content and sources to the database. Through the Cla surnames. Added 80 sources, got FAG down to 498 to confirm or reject.
* Added to the Best Of post and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.