Happy the real George Washington's birthday - 281 years ago! 33rd anniversary of USA win over Russia in Olympic hockey. Didn't move the ball very much today - I feel like I wasted some of the day...stayed home except for dinner.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Friday Funny - Ancestor Pressure and then found the Ancestry LiveStream and listened to some of it, then posted Ancestry.com is LiveStreaming this Weekend from WDYTYA Live!
* Took a hard look at the Sussex NJ probates for Able, and can't find the John Able who died in 1818, or probable wife Catherine who died in 1847, or the John Able who died in 1831 with a son John, all in Byram. Went searching for more information on Robert, Hampton and Elizabeth Auble, siblings of my David Auble. Robert is in Blairstown NJ his whole life, and Hampton and Elizabeth are in Philadelphia to death in 1901 and 1899 respectively. Found death notices, and cemetery records, for all of them. Didn't help sort out who their parents were!
* Wrote Review: Legacy QuickGuide on World War I and World War II Military Records.
* Back into the database to work on Vaux folks - followed some families and added content and sources for them from Ancestry and FamilySearch resources.
* Gave up the desktop to Linda at 4:20 p.m., read the paper and watched news, almost napped... we left at 5 p.m. for Chick Fil-A for dinner (a CVPC fundraiser) and treated Linda to a ColdStone - she's been wanting it.
* Home by 6:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, then wrote the Surname Saturday post, and noticed problem with marriages in FTM 16 when I GEDCOMed the new file. FTM 2012 works fine...
* worked in Find A Grave adding content and sources. Added 115 sources today, and confirmed 23 FAG entries. 475 to go!
Checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.