10 more days until the BASH, 12 days to start of OASIS class, 4 weeks to RootsTech. I guess I'm ready!
* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 244: Richmond Sisters and Their Daughters. Wrote Mining Cornelius Feather's Probate Records for Genealogy Nuggets and set it for later.
* Packed up the laptop and projector, and went to Mcdonalds for lunch, then the bank and then the library for the CVGS Computer Group. Glad I brought the projector because Susi needed it for Saturday.
* Home by 2 p.m. to read, then wrote Vote NOW in the About Genealogy Readers Choice Awards 2013.
* Worked in the Sawtell family trying to flesh out the families from census, FAG and AA databases. Added some folks, added some dates too. I need to do more of this focussed research on one family now that so much is online.
* Went in at 5 to watch TV news, read the paper, take a nap, eat dinner, put out the trash and wash dishes.
* Online after 7 p.m. to read, answer some email, added to the Best of post, then worked in Ancestry and AA adding content and sources, and then in Find A Grave matches on MyHeritage. Down to 511 to confirm. Added 80 sources today.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.