It was another stay at home day, and I got some things finished, or nearly so.
* After reading email and blogs, wrote Technology Tuesday - 5 to 50 Gb Free at Box.com.
* Worked on my Ancestry.com presentation for several hours, it's done, I think - will give it next at Huntington beach on 2 March. Found some bad links in presentation, also in syllabus already sent...oh well.
* Worked some on the research forms - updated them and reorganized them a bit.
* Could think of nothing else to write, so posted Amanuensis Tuesday - Proof of Contract of Sale of Real Estate in Cornelius Feather Probate File.
* Answered some email, checked Facebook and Google Plus, and added to the Best Of post.
* Worked in New Jersey probates on FamilySearch looking for Knapp and Able/Auble probate records. Found some, but they only have Inventories and Wills, not Letters or Minutes. Drat.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner and read the paper.
* Online again at 7 p.m. to read, then worked in database getting the Clarks in order. spent an hour trying to find which Harding Mary W. Clark married in Chatham MA. Never figured it out.
* Read, then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.