Four more weeks before we go to Salt Lake City!!! Linda can hardly wait ... I need more time.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Amanuensis Monday - Petition for Writ of Partition of Cornelius Feather's Estate.
* Tuned in at 9 a.m. to DearMYRTLE's Mondays with Myrt webinar and enjoyed the talk and demonstrations of Google Plus, Reader and other features. Still not able to make folders in Reader!
* Watched the Karen Clifford webinar on pre-1850 research on Legacy Family Tree. Excellent presentation - not what I expected!
* Wrote Dear Randy - Do You Have a Check List to Track A Person's Information? and then printed off more CVGS SOPs.
* Left at 1:40 p.m. for John's for the CVGS SOP meeting. Good food, good conversation, good work done.
* Home by 4:30 p.m. to post What are the Must-Have Resources for Genealogists?
* Went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m., watched news, read the paper, etc.
* Back online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, answer some email, then worked in the database using Ancestry and American Ancestors and Find A Grave to add content and sources. Added about 80 sources today.
* Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.