This was a pretty full genealogy day, and I even got some research accomplished!
* After reading emails and blogs, finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 10 to 16 February 2013 post.
* We went off to church at 9:30 a.m., talked to John about things.
* Home at 11:30 a.m. to read, then started transcribing the four probate records found yesterday for Cornelius Feather. This was a bit of a slog, but I got them done, entered into RootsMagic and sourced, along with several other Facts. Found an error in one of his daughters, so researched her and her family and deleted the wrong husband and kids. Did more research into several Feather and Carringer families and added content and sources to the database.
* Revised my two SOPs for CVGS meeting on Monday, and sent them off. Printed all of them and put them in a folder. I think I did that before, but can't find it!
* In for dinner at 5:15 p.m., watched TV news and read the paper.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, check Facebook, write SNGF Genealogy OCD Posts Compendium and then worked in Find A Grave record matches on MyHeritage. Got 31 more confirmed, 528 to go! Added about 80 sources too.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.