Two weeks until the Huntington Beach BASH, guess I'd better polish up my presentations.
This was a pretty typical 3rd Saturday in the genealogy cave...and outside too.
* Read email and blogs, then noted that Surname Saturday - PIERCE (England > Massachusetts) posted.
* Left at 8:15 a.m. for the CGSSD meeting with Barbara Renick giving two talks. Both good.
* Home by 12:30 p.m. to eat lunch, noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Signs You Have GOCD posted.
* Answered some email, including two CVGS queries. Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and corrected some entries in the database for the Vaux family.
* Recalled that I hadn't looked for probate records of Cornelius Feather, so went into FamilySearch and found all of the papers. Captured them, renamed them, will have to abstract them. One gives his death date, and one lists all of his children and some grandchildren. This cements the relationship of my Henry Carringer to Sarah Feather, and names the grandchildren.
* Went in for dinner at 5 p.m., read the paper, watched TV news, etc.
* Online again at 6:45 p.m. to read, answer more email, sort out some CVGS membership issues, then worked in Ancestry and American Ancestors adding content and sources. Down past Clapp in the database now.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.