I stayed home again today and worked on genealogy quite a bit.
* After reading email and blogs, wrote Follow Up Friday - This Week's Helpful and Interesting Reader Comments.
* Wrote CVGS Newsletter for February 2013 is Available and February 2013 Research Group Summary and one more post on the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog.
* Wrote my article for the SDGS Newsletter.
* After lunch, answered some email, checked Facebook, and added to the Best Of post. Wrote What's New at the Chula Vista Genealogical Society and then Five Weeks Until RootsTech 2013 - Early Bird Registration Extended!!
* Finally able to watch Myrt's Hangouts on the Evidentia analysis.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, eat dinner, and wash the dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to write the two Saturday posts, then do some online research on one of the families (turned out I had a duplicate person...already had the family as a second set of parents). Worked in Find A Grave matches on MyHeritage - confirmed 33, and added over 60 source citations for events.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.