It was Valentine's Day, so genealogy was interrupted several times during the day...
* After reading email and blogs, I posted For Valentine's Day, Let's Do Some Censuswhacking...
* Went off at 9:30 a.m. for Costco to buy red roses. They finally opened at 9:50 and there were no red roses. All other colors...drat. Empty-handed. Stopped at Von's on the way home and found lots of red roses. Bought a dozen for $20.
* Home by 10:15 a.m. to read, missed Christy's phone call, finally got it awhile later. As a result, posted Great Deal on Legacy Family Tree 2013 Cruise - Reserve by Friday, 15 February.
* Added the Samuel Vaux items to the to-do list, then signed up on Find A Grave and requested gravestone photos.
* Answered some emails, added material to my blog Pages, edited the list of traditional and online resources for Sam, and sent it off.
* Worked in FamilySearch Family Tree adding records to My source box then attaching them to the right person, and tagging some of them to Facts. Found 1855 and 1865 Mass. state census records for Edward Hildreth doing this. Need to look for Seaver and other surnames in Mass. in these years.
* Worked in FTM 2012 for awhile making a photo pedigree chart. Wrote Making a Photo Tree in Family Tree Maker 2012.
* We left at 4:15 p.m. for Outback for dinner. They don't take reservations, so we waited 45 minutes, and service was slow.
* Home at 6:45 p.m. to tuck Linda in, exchange V-day cards, and then went online to read, check Facebook and Google+.
* Worked in Ancestry and American Ancestors for the C names from Cheney to Childs. Added some content and sources.
* Added to the Best Of post, read the new IDG magazine (well done!), and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.