This was another full genealogy day - and I got some things accomplished.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 243: Christmas Dinner, 1967 and CGSSD Meeting on Saturday, 16 February Features Barbara Renick and set it for later.
* Prepped the laptop bag, and left at 11 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, then to the library for CVGS Research Group. Got new laptop and projector set up, piece of cake, and the tablet hot spot worked well in the auditorium.
* Hosted research group from 12 to 2, then stopped at the drug store for a V-day card, and home by 2:30 p.m.
* Read, then wrote Happy to Finally Have Some AncestryDNA Hints. Answered some Ancestry messages.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV news, woke Linda up from nap at 6 for dinner, and put out the trash.
* Online at 7 p.m. to answer email, then add to Vaux to-do list and do some research to see if records exist in Cloud County, Kansas. They do, but access may be a challenge. Some not on FHL microfilm.
* Worked on Find a Grave record matches on MyHeritage - got 23 more done, down to 592 to reject/confirm now. Probably another 6-8 weeks of pecking away at this. I'm finding I have many of the matches already in the program and sourced. Added about 70 sources tonight.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote thisp ost.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.