This was a pretty full genealogy day, except for the two interruptions...
* After reading email and blogs, wrote Tombstone Tuesday - Samuel and Mary Ann Vaux. Added my nominations and then wrote Nominations Open for Genealogy Readers Choice Awards.
* Edited my Jane's Roots presentation for the BASH, then worked a bit on the Ancestry presentation, which needs new graphics; gotta get these down to 50 minutes...so deleted some of the time-waster slides.
* After lunch, went off at 12:30 p.m. to the hygienist. Home by 2:15 p.m.
* Discussed Evidentia a bit in DearMyrtle's community, after commenting on one of Russ's blog posts about the report. Added my Talks to the Box.com site - for some reason they didn't load yesterday. Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, answered some email, and finally wrote New Ancestry.com Record Collections since 1 January 2013.
* Went in to read the paper, watch TV, eat dinner, watch the SOTU, and wash dishes.
* Online at 7:45 p.m. to read, more comment on Evidentia, then worked in Find A Grave matches on MyHeritage. Got down to 616 to confirm/reject. Added about 80 sources today.
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.