It was a stay-at-home Saturday, the last in awhile! Had some genealogy fun today...
* Read email and blogs, then listened to the parts of several WDYTYA talks from London on Ancestry's livestream. Noted that Surname Saturday - KNOWLES (England > Massachusetts) posted.
* Wrote the SNGF post, and then worked in the database finding sources for Hildreth family members...from Zacharish and Elizabeth (Keyes) Hildreth forward - 3 or 4 generations. Added quite a few dates and sources to the database. Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Ancestor Roulette! posted.
* Checked Facebook and Google+, watched Kathryn Hogan's webinar on Canadian Census records - lots of detail, good stuff.
* Had bathroom flood from sink - the floor is wet. Propped up sink better, attached pipe again, took everything out, got the fan going to do the floor and under sink. What a mess!
* Figured out that between RM5 and RM6 something changed so that marriages don't show up in a GEDCOM import to FTM 16. They do in FTM 2012 and Legacy 7.5, but not FTM 16. I wonder why?
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch the SDSU basketball game, read the paper, and we ate dinner and watched the news. Got Ruthie's mail.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and work on the Ancestry presentation a bit.
* Worked in Ancestry to add content - got down past Cleveland...added some sources and some data, finding sources in Ancestry, FamilySearch, Find A Grave and America Ancestors. Added about 100 sources today.
Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.