Just another typical Sunday here at the Genea-Cave - but I did make some genealogy progress today!
* Read email and blogs, then finished up the Best Of post.
* Went off to church at 9:30 a.m., talked to John before service about genealogy, then enjoyed the post-service goodies. Home by 11:45 a.m.
* Watched football for awhile, and noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 30 December 2012 to 5 January 2013 posted.
* Found many Spengler births, baptisms and marriages in the Pennsylvania Church Records on Ancestry.com - great collection! Added sources to the data.
& Watched more football, then back online to check Facebook, read, answer email, and wrote Genea-Musings is #80 on the GenealogyInTime Hit Parade.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m., and back online by 6:30 p.m.
* Finished up, and did a final edit, the CVGS Newsletter, printed off the master copy.
* Added source citations for information in the Kings of York County typescript. Need to go back into the Pennsylvania Church records for the King/Koenig folks.
* Did some Find A Grave entries from the MyHeritage Record Search list. Knocked off only 7 from the list, but probably did 50 people. Did lots of Griesers in Latah County, Idaho. Need to look for Brockes there too!
* Added to the Best Of post, then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.