I had some genealogy fun today and got some data entered into the database.
* Packed up the laptop and read email and blogs in a hurry before leaving at 7:45 a.m. for the Men's Bible Study breakfast at 8 a.m.
* Left the breakfast at 9:15 and got to Bonita library at 9:20 a.m. and had to wait for it to open at 9:30 a.m. Got set up for my FTM 2012 workshop and started at about 9:50 a.m. We had 10 there - disappointing turnout but probably because it was short notice. It ended at 12 noon, and I talked to Pam and Sam for awhile about their research problems.
* Got to our church at 12:40 p.m. just in time for the reception after Walt's memorial service.
* Home by 1:45 p.m. to watch football after noting that Surname Saturday - WIGHT (England > Medfield, Mass.) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Where Were They 100 Years ago? posted. Read the paper and got a nap too!
* Read a bit from 4:30 p.m. to 5 p.m., checked Facebook, when we got ready to go to dinner at Black Angus. Got there at 5:40 and seated immediately. Finally ordered at 6, got drinks at 6:10, bread at 6:15, salad at 6:25 and meal at 6:30. Linda sent hers back as too cold...the next filet was no hotter so she brought it home after 4 bites.
* Home to watch football, then online at around 8 p.m. to answer email, search the bookcase for the Spangler notebook, and happily entered about 100 source citations for several Spangler families in York PA from the Spangler book. I need to check the Ancestry collection of PA church records for these families.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was