Another genealogy Monday - I can usually get a lot done on Mondays! No meetings, usually!
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Amanuensis Monday - Martin Carringer's Revolutionary War Pension File: Post 5: Molly's 1839 Deposition and Family Record.
* Listened to and participated in the Mondays with Myrt webinar - we searched for records of a family to help one of the listeners.
* Researched and wrote Chasing Down Original Sources for My Spengler Families - I Love Digital Microfilm! Got the sources fixed, too.
* After lunch, worked some more in Spengler sources then took the CVGS Newsletter down to the UPS Store and published it. Returned home at 2:30 p.m., wrote Review: Legacy QuickGuide on Canadian Genealogy. Also sent email to CVGS membership with newsletter attached.
* Added several Spengler and Konig families to the FamilySearch Family Tree using RootsMagic.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, watched the first half of the BCS game, read the paper, and washed the dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, check Facebook, add to the Best Of post, answer some emails, and did some Find A Grave entries. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.5 hours.