Genealogy days are here again, the path ahead is clear again, I'll sing a song of cheer again, Genealogy days are here again...at last!
* Was able to read email and blogs this morning after getting the grandgirls fed and entertained. also wrote Genealogy Searching Then and Now - Part 1: Then (pre-1999).
* Got them packed up, and we went off to Mission Valley at 11:15 a.m. for lunch at In 'n Out and meet Tami to transfer the girls and their stuff to their mom. Hugs and kisses goodbye, and we were home by 1:30 p.m.
* Read, then wrote Genealogy Days in Chula Vista - January 2013 and Family Tree Maker 2012 Workshop on Saturday, 5 January on the CVGS blog. Then added Family Tree Maker 2012 Workshop on Saturday, 5 January in Bonita CA to Genea-Musings too.
* Worked a bit more in FTM 2012 for the Saturday workshop, and printed off 15 copies of the handout. Got the laptop set up too with the small GEDCOM program.
* Checked Facebook and Google + and wrote the Surname Saturday post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the news, read the paper, and eat dinner. Washed the dishes wile Linda did her email.
* Online again at 6:30 p.m. to work on the CVGS Newsletter. Got it 90% complete.
* Answered email, wrote the SNGF post, and then added Notes to some Events in RootsMagic. Also found some ancestral families without any source citations - gotta fix that!
* Added to the Best Of post and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.