Today was clear and cool, high of 58F, low of 43F. I stayed home and did genealogy stuff...
* Read email and blogs, wrote Follow-Up Friday - Helpful Reader Comments. Then posted WikiTree Announces Free GEDCOM Comparisons and The Family History Writing Challenge Motivates Members to Write Their Stories. Worked in WikiTree for awhile trying to find the GEDMatch and figured out it wasn't there for persons already in the tree.
* Wrote Randy will be at Sun City Palm Desert Genealogy Club on Monday, 14 January and How Fast Could You Travel Across the USA in the 1800s? and set it for later.
* Answered some email, then did the Spit into the 23andMe tube and packaged it up to send off to get my results. Easy. Spent quite a while answering questions on 23andMe for the Health survey.
* Wrote the Surname Saturday post, and then added content and sources for the Draper family from Dedham, Roxbury and Medfield VR books.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m., watched TV news, read the paper and did the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to do more Draper and Mason work in VRs, then worked on the SNGF post. Wrote Whose Hand Is This?
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours. 9 blog posts today....the geneablogging fool strikes again!!!