This was a pretty full genealogy day, but I got nothing accomplished in my database... High today 59F, low 41F, but no wind and clear skies - the mountains were out to the east!
* Up early, read email and blogs, then out at 8 a.m. to go to the SDGS seminar on Mission Bay.
* Got to the SDGS seminar by 8:30 AM, talked to folks, sat through two David Rencher talks. Really liked how he engaged the audience in his second talk. Tweeted a bit during the first talk about FamilySearch. 10 from CVGS were there, 170 total.
* Lunch was sitting next to David, and lots of folks came by to tell him their Irish problems.
* The two afternoon talks were good, but I was sleepy...tried to take notes, no tweets. I didn't win a door prize or the 7-days in SLC, my CVGS colleague and friend PJ won that!
* Home by 4 p.m. to watch the end of the Broncos/Ravens game. Noted that Surname Saturday - DRAPER (England > Medfield, Mass.) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Semi-Random Research posted.
* We had dinner watching the 49ers/Packers game. Came in to finish up the Best Of post for Sunday and the Amanuensis post for Monday while we're off to Palm Springs.
* Went back to watch the 4th quarter of the 49ers game, then did the dishes, came online to read, check Facebook and write this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.