It was a cold, rainy and windy day here outside the Genea-Cave. We went out for dinner anyway.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - 1860 U.S. Census Record for David Auble Family.
* Listened to and chatted during Marian's Fieldstone Common radio show with David Lambert. A good one. Worked in the database a bit finding Auble folks on Find A Grave.
* Checked out Archives.com collections, and wrote Archives.com ($$) Adds More Vital Records.
* Answered some email, checked Facebook, looked for, found and wrote My Purported Line Back to Adam and Eve -- 140 Generations from Adam to Randy! Messed around in the Medieval database I have and didn't find that line back more than 3 generations.
* We left at 4:30 p.m. to pick up Diane B. at her hotel, drove to Coronado for dinner at the Brigantine, then drove through Balboa Park, Harbor Island, Point Loma, the Waterfront and back to Diane's hotel at 8:30 for a quick picture. Then home.
* Home by 9 p.m., read, posted fuzzy picture to Facebook, added to the Best Of post, worked a bit in Find A Grave on the MyHeritage Record Search list, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today (Counting dinner!) 9.5 hours.