I've finally figured out that I have a cold or a touch of the flu despite the flu shot taken 2 months ago. My drainage and sniffles are noticeable now. It was another stay-at-home day doing genealogy for me.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - 1850 U.S. Census Record for William Knapp Family and then Check Out the Census Dotmap - Can You Find Your House?
* Tuned into Crista's Ancestry webinar on Facebook about reliable sources, didn't get much out of it. Added sources and event data for about two inches of "to be filed" paper. I had entered most of it before. Lots more to do! I need to do more of this.
* Checked out the TreeConnect feature for sources in FS Family Tree. That works pretty well!
* Watched Marina Pierre-Louis webinar from last week about On-Site Research. Pretty good advice. Checked Facebook. Answered some email.
* Wrote Win a FREE Registration to RootsTech (21-23 March 2013). I must have done something useful, but can't recall what! Oh - I checked out LibreOffice on the laptop - it reads my OpenOffice presentation files just fine! Wrote Legacy Family Tree Webinars for 2013 All Set.
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV news, eat dinner and wash the dishes. Took the laptop in to read blogs while Linda was on the desktop.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook and do more online searches for Catherine names without a surname. Found quite a few of them in Ancestry Trees. Then worked in FindMyPast.com looking for the Richman daughters in the English census records.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.