I felt better today after last night's tummy and headache problem...but didn't sleep well due to the meds I took (I think). Stayed at home all day doing genealogy.
* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not so) Wordless Wednesday - Post 240: Evelyn and Aunt Emily in 1921 and then worked on and posted Finding the Best Way to Attach Sources to Persons in FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Kept working with the new laptop, got the second Genealogy folder and the Pictures folder transferred using flash drives. Almost done. Not sure if I want to transfer the music or not.
* Answered several emails, did some online searching to support several CVGS queries, and wrote "Principles of Pinball Approach to Genealogical Research" Defined and Discussed.
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. to watch TV news, take a nap, read the paper, eat dinner, put out the trash, and wash the dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and work in the database finding data and sources. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
* Persons: 41,531
* Families: 16,555
* Events: 118,000
* Places: 6062
* Sources: 843
* Citations: 36,017
* Multimedia items: 373
* Multimedia links: 1,204