This was a rainy day all day, a steady drip. Went out in it because I had to! Still feel only fair with sniffles.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Follow-Up Friday - Helpful Reader Comments.
* Researched and then wrote Using RecordSeek to Add Sources to the FamilySearch Family Tree. That works pretty well!
* Answered email, checked Facebook, printed off several queries and left for the bank and library at 1:15 p.m. The microfilm machine was fixed, so found two of the 3 obituaries I was looking for. The printer wasn't working, so used my iPhone.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to copy photos to the computer, send off one query response, read, then write Review: Legacy QuickGuide on Pennsylvania Genealogy.
* Worked in the database for awhile, adding content and sources for random persons.
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, eat dinner, and wash the dishes.
* Online again at 7 p.m. to read, answer email, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and check Google+. Wrote the Surname Saturday post.
* Worked on finding several Richman families in English census records - some success. Worked in the Find A Grave matches on MyHeritage, adding content and sources.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.