It was a stay-at-home day - and finally got into my new laptop computer.
* Read email and blogs, wrote New Genealogy Show: On-Site Research New England and then researched and wrote on Pinball Genealogy - Enriching My Genealogy Database for two hours.
* Decided I'd better get the new Dell laptop started up - got it out of the box, plugged in, turned on, Windows 7 up, wifi connected, IE9 opened, Dropbox and Google Drive downloaded, RootsMagic, FTM 2012 and Legacy 7.5 loaded, LibreOffice downloaded, and started copying files on the desktop to USB drives to laptop for the rest of the day, off and on.
* Worked on the CVGS survey tabulating responses for awhile.
* Worked in the database off and on...can't recall what I did though!
* Went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m., read the paper, ate, and back online by 6:30 p.m.
* Worked in the database adding content randomly, while also working with the laptop. Got my RootsMagic database loaded, and the media found in the files. Wrote Source Citation for New Brunswick Land Deed Record, checked Ancestry DNA, checked Facebook, answered some email, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
* Felt sick to my stomach and headache at 8 p.m., fighting it ever since with cold compresses. A bug, or food poisoning? I hate when this happens...
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.