It was a fairly full genealogy day - January is 2/3's over, and I still haven't got the new laptop out yet. Maybe tomorrow!
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Amanuensis Monday - Martin Carringer's Revolutionary War Pension File: Post 7: Allen Morrison's Declaration.
* Listened to DearMYRTLE's webinar, didn't get much out of it this week. It did stimulate me to write Pinball Genealogy - My Ancestry.com Hints Practices.
* Answered some email, checked for new databases, checked Facebook, and added to the Best Of post.
* Left at 1:45 p.m. for John's house for the CVGS Bylaws Review meeting. Home by 4:45 p.m. to watch news, then ate dinner, read the paper, and did the dishes.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, post Denise Levenick's Blog Book Tour Rocks! and do some online research. First in the CAR surnames using Ancestry, FS and AA, then in Find A Grave using the MyHeritage Record Search list. Confirmed 24 more, 822 to go! Added data and osurces to the database.
* Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.