This was a good genealogy day - some blogging, some data entry and the CVGS Research Group.
* Read email and blogs, noted that (Not So) Wordless Wednesday- Post 238: My Father in the Greenhouse posted, and wrote Getting Family Tree Maker 2012 Help and set it for later.
* Packed up the laptop ,and we left at 10:10 a.m. for Linda's doctor's appointment. I left at 11:20 a.m. and got to the library by 11:45 a.m.
* Setup the laptop, and Gary brought the projector a bit later, and the Research Group had 15 attendees, including a guest, Lavinia from Oakland.
* Home by 2:45 p.m. to read, then wrote Dear Randy - How Do I Cite an Online Family Tree? Answered some email.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch news on TV, read the paper, take a short nap, eat dinner, put out the trash and wash the dishes.
* Online again at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and work on adding California Marriages for Seaver from FamilySearch to the database. Got through about 40 of them - maybe 2/3 were already in my database without a date or source. Used census records and American Ancestors and California Death Index to find some dates and names.
* Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.